Transport inspection and sanctions for transport conditions breach
A passenger without a valid transport document is obliged to pay the transport fare and a surcharge on the transport fare.
|Surcharge paid...||without ticket||with expired ticket*|
|age 6-15||age 15+||age 6-15||age 15+|
|on the spot of the inspection||200 CZK||500 CZK||150 CZK||300 CZK|
|within the 21 working days||300 CZK||700 CZK||250 CZK||600 CZK|
|within the 40 working days||1 000 CZK||1 000 CZK|
|in more than 40 working days||1 500 CZK||1 500 CZK|
|Transportation of live animals without valid ticket - 150 CZK|
* As long as the ticket is not expired more than 2 minutes.
Hours of operation:
|9 a.m. - 5 p.m.|
Tue, Thu, Fri
|7:30 a.m. - 3 p.m.|
The rights and duties between the transport provider and the passenger are set by the Civil Code (Art. 760 and following); for public road personal transport then by Act No. 111/1994 of the statute book, as subsequently amended; for public rail personal transport by Act No. 266 / 1994 of the statute book, as subsequently amended.
- An authorised person who proves his/her identity and authorisation during a check with an inspector´s badge or transport provider card is authorised to write up a transport inspection report on a passenger who does not have a valid transport document and who has not paid the surcharge for breaching the transport regulations on the spot of the inspection.
- If a passenger does not have a valid Pilsen Card activated for the particular time period with him/her during the inspection but can show it within the following 21 days from the day of the inspection at the surcharge payment desk in PMDP, Denisovo nábřeží 12, the surcharge is set at the amount of 40 CZK.
- For transport of dangerous objects which are expelled from the transport, the passenger is obliged to pay a surcharge of 1000 CZK.
- A passenger is obliged to pay a surcharge of 1000 CZK for breaching the transport regulations and pays the expenses incurred by him/her, e.g. by negligence or drunkenness.
- The due date for payment of a fare and its surcharge which was not paid on the spot of the inspection or within the following 40 working days from the day of the inspection at the surcharge payment desk in PMDP, Denisovo nábřeží 12, Pilsen, is set for the 41th working day from the day of the inspection by the authorised person.